Nolah vs. Casper, Leesa, Tuft&Needle, Purple, and Ghostbed
MORE THAN 1,000,000 HAPPY CUSTOMERS
AWARD-WINNING – 100% MADE IN U.S.A – SOLD EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE
The Top Four Reasons.
Why Shoppers Chose Nolah Mattress
1/ It’s the best all-foam mattress for side sleepers.
• Slightly softer in the top 2” making it ideal for side sleepers.
• Feels softer to the touch than Memory Foam (which feels HARD to the touch).
• 69% of the US population are predominantly side sleepers.
2/ It’s not Memory Foam or Latex.
• Almost all the other online mattresses are conventional Memory Foam or Latex.
• Memory Foam and Latex are outdated materials and no longer represent the best sleep science available in today’s market.
• It’s made using today’s most advanced foam technology.
3/ It sleeps cooler than any Memory Foam.
• It’s made without heat-sensitive viscoelastic chemicals.
• It’s the only 100% temperature-neutral all-foam mattress.
• Provides a cooler and more comfortable sleep than Memory Foam mattresses.
4/ It’s proven to be 300% more durable than high-end Memory Foam.
• Less prone to sagging over time than Memory Foam and Latex.
• Feels new for longer and does not change in “feel” over time.
• Looses only 0.03” foam thickness after 100,000 pounding cycles.
• Conventional Memory Foam losses 2,600% more foam thickness over 100,000 cycles.
Better than Memory Foam & Latex.
It’s Not Memory Foam, it’s better.
The Nolah mattress, is a cooling high-tech mattress perfect for side sleepers and shoppers wanting to avoid sleeping too hot on Memory Foam.
Being slightly softer in the top 2” of Nolah AirFoam™ with a firm support layer of patented Avena® foam underneath, the Nolah mattress caters to any sleep position, but in particular to side sleepers seeking extra comfort on their shoulders, back and hips.
Made without heat-sensitive viscoelastic chemicals, Nolah is the only 100% temperature-neutral mattress on the market today, giving shoppers the chance to avoid buying a mattress made with heattrapping Memory Foam chemicals.
Being 300% more durable than Memory Foam, Nolah is also perfect for shoppers looking for a highlydurable mattress with adequate support and comfort.
NEW Nolah Prices and $125 Discount
Nolah Mattress vs. Casper, Leesa, Tuft&Needle, Purple, and Ghostbed
Nolah Vs. Leesa
Leesa and Nolah are very similar with each other, especially both of them use special Avena foam, which is the combination of latex and memory foam, very cool, comfortable and full of bouncy. Nolah did better on warranty and free trial, and the wild animal cover is very attractive as well. Nolah have 100% Temperature neutral, Performance test but leesa no. Nolah has 120 Night sleep trial but Leesa has 100 Night sleep trial.
But Leesa hiher thicker avena foam, and the contouring feeling of Leesa is better than Nolah(personally feel), compared with Nolah, Leesa built high reputation in the past several years, it released almost same time with Casper mattress, but Leesa did a far better job than Casper and got very high ratings among amazon real customers and many mattress review site.
So between Leesa and Nolah, if you want a safe choice don’t want to waste time for return unwanted mattress, choose Leesa, if you are a wild animal lover(Nolah protected wild animal) and want to try something new, choose Nolah.
Nolah Vs. Casper
The Casper and Nolah mattresses are two mattresses that make for a great head to head comparison. These two mattresses both are 10″ all foam mattresses that claim to be the best universal feel mattress in the online bed in a box market. Lucky for you we have had the opportunity to try both and can give you a more in depth comparison in our Casper vs Nolah mattress review.
The Nolah mattress is made by a company that was driven to find the best and most innovative & technology advanced foams. This focus allowed them to create a new foam that has the benefits of memory foam but is even more pressure relievingand doesn’t hold the heat. It also incorporates Avena foam which is similar in feel to latex but even more durable. These layers have been meticulously designed to find the most ideal medium comfort available. The Nolah mattress is not only super comfortable but also does good by saving an animal through Defenders of Wildlife with every mattress purchased.
Nolah Vs. Tuft&Needle
Tuft and Needle is one of the earliest factory-direct, just one mattress startups and aims to simplify the mattress shopping experience by bringing it completely online. Unlike many of its competitors, there are only two layers of foam in Tuft and Needle rather than three in most others. It is also a bit less firm than others — though not soft. Has it stayed on top against the new competitors?
Nolah is a 2016 mattress entrant with a new response to the memory foam mattress. Nolah crafted its very own foam, called Nolah AirFoam™. It’s innovation is that it retains less heat than other memory foam or common ‘visco elastic’ foams. It also has less pressure than even high end memory foam, meaning that it is easier on the hips and shoulders. Nolah’s testers say it is also more durable. Sounds like an incredible innovation to us!
Nolah Vs. Purple
Purple is a mattress that is taking the industry by storm with its super lightweight polymer that is purple. It uses a ‘smart grid’ technology to keep things cool and also to relieve joint pain and pressure points. Overall, it runs a bit less firm than other memory foam mattresses, but is hardly soft. Some folks love the feel of this mattress, though there are others that prefer a more traditional feel.
Nolah Vs. GhostBed
The GhostBed is an 11″ mattress built from a combination of latex and memory foam. Slightly different than most foam mattresses, the GhostBed adds an extra 0.5″ to their comfort layer, giving these layers a total height of 3.5″.
- Top layer (cooling & comfort) – 1.5″ of aerated latex foam. Similar to Purple, this top layer is designed to provide a high level of pressure relief as well as the cooling and bounce for the sleeper.
- Middle layer (support) – 2″ of gel memory foam. As a less responsive layer, the gel memory foam has been placed below the top layer of latex in order to provide the sleeper with more support and pressure relief. Additionally, it provides deep compression support for sleepers.
- Bottom layer (foundation) – 7.5″ of support foam. The bottom layer simply acts as the foundational base for the mattress as a whole.
Unique Nolah Mattress Properties.
Unique properties not found in Memory Foam or Latex mattresses
4X better pressure relief / Cooler than memory foam / More durable than latex.
Nolah is built using the most advanced foam available in today’s market. It’s far superior to that of Memory Foam and Latex – both hopelessly outdated technologies that were invented back in the 1920’s (Latex) and 1970’s (Memory Foam).
Priding itself on being a technology-driven company, Nolah does not use yesterday’s technology (Memory Foam and Latex) and instead uses advanced, modern-day technology to create a far superior mattress compared to those made with Memory Foam or Latex.
Best in class pressure relief.
• Proven to offer 4x times less peak pressure on the sleeper’s hip and back area.
• Pressure on hip and back measured to 58.71mmHg on Nolah and 220.00mmHg for high-end Memory Foam.
• Industry-leading pressure distribution properties to soothe body aches and pressure points.
The coolest sleep possible.
• The world’s only 100% temperature neutral mattress.
• Made without the heat-sensitive viscoelastic chemicals found in Memory Foam.
• Sleeps cooler than ANY Memory Foam (with or without cooling gels).
More durable than high-end memory foam & latex.
• 300% more durable than high-end Memory Foam.
• Looses only a mere 0.03” foam thickness after 100,000 times pounding test compared to conventional memory foam that looses 0.78” or the equivalent of 2,600% more thickness loss throughout the same 100,000 test cycle.
• Less prone to foam sagging over time.
NEW Nolah Prices and $125 Discount
Company Background & Story.
Award-Winning Serial Entrepreneurs And Sleep Experts.
Founded by the two award-winning inventors of SilkFX®, Nolah allows consumers to avoid exorbitant mattress store prices by cutting out profithungry middlemen altogether.
With a decade-long career in sleep product design, the two founders, Anna Hjoellund and Daniel Galle, are disrupting a stagnant mattress industry that hasn’t seen any real innovation in the past 40 years.
After seeing retailers mark up their products by as much as 3000%, Anna and Daniel decided that enough was enough! By selling the Nolah exclusively online, they’ve shifted the balance of power back to the consumer while also cutting out the retailers in the shopping process.
Industry Leading Charity Program.
Nolah has pledged to donate 7% of it’s profits (through their Wildlife Adoption program), giving shoppers the opportunity to support a charitable cause through their purchase in the biggest way possible.
Online Business Model.
Thanks to Nolah, consumers can now shop for their next mattress online and get access to factorydirect prices in the process. (saving as much as $2,000 on a Queen mattress)
Free shipping & return is also included, along with a 120-night sleep trial period, a 15-year warranty, and Nolah’s pledge to adopt one North American endangered wildlife animal per mattress sold.
All in all, Nolah is one of the best online mattresses in today’s market; surpassing its competitors in materials, technology, and commitment to social responsibility.